This position is responsible for managing and maintaining audio, video, radio communications, LED video displays, security systems and assist with the managing of A/V Network, TV and broadcast infrastructure systems, while keeping documentation for these areas for the National Tennis Center. Areas including but not limited to: US Open audio/visual needs, other year round events.
· Manage aspects of site audio, video, and television systems including public address, video boards, information displays, LED displays, and assist with TV and broadcast infrastructure. Work with vendors and consultants to ensure the preventative maintenance and upgrades of all systems.
· Responsible for troubleshooting on-site A/V equipment, TV systems and project management of necessary repairs and upgrades.
· Manage the installation of all video boards on site for the US Open, working with vendors to plan and execute the yearly installation as well as securing the proper permits each year prior to the event.
· Responsible for maintaining, coordinating the purchase, programming, and disbursement of walkie-talkies and other related communications equipment year round as well as for the US Open. Research and recommend upgrades of new equipment and hardware upgrades.
· Implementation of all US Open Entertainment special event A/V needs.
· Work with Senior Manager, AV to develop plans for the acquisition, upgrade, and installation of the department's software and hardware applications.
· Work with surveillance systems vendor to manage onsite surveillance systems, which include indoor and outdoor cameras, and burglar systems. Document and work to resolve all equipment malfunctions. Annually assess new systems needs and evaluate with Senior Director, Facility Operations and Director of Security.
· Manage and maintain all site card access and key access systems. Ascertain employee access needs and assign with approval from department heads.
· Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, AV